Opportunity Knox is hosting a career speed networking event Thursday, September 29.
Participation is limited to 20 companies and 20 highly-qualified veterans. This will be conducted in a “speed-dating” type of format which will rotate the highly skilled veterans through one-on-one conversations with each recruiter.
The cost is $250 and the event is from 3 – 5 p.m. at Buckheads in Jeffersonville, In.
Participants’ interests / backgrounds include:
- Sr level
- HR/Program management
- SR level Operations/HR/program management
- Operational Management/HR
- HR/Recruiting/Program Management
- Security Forces/Program Management
- Human Resources
- SR level operations/program management
- Safety/program/project management
- IT, HR
- Construction/ entry level HR
We are expecting this opportunity to sell out in the next couple of days the most important goal is to present quality opportunities for our veterans.
CLICK HERE to download the flyer
Please note, all questions & inquiries should be referred to Kalisha Bass.