People are talking about Louisville and national outlets are taking notice. 2016 was certainly a good year for Louisville. We were listed on top lists for visitors, food, kids and more! Below are a few “Top Ranks” to get you started.
- “Top Destinations on the Rise – United States” by Trip Advisor.
- “Top 10 Cities for First-Time Homebuyers” by Smart Asset.
- “20 Best U.S. Cities To Visit With Kids“ by Travelocity
- “Best Destination Experience” by the World Food Travel Association
- “10 Up-and-Coming U.S. Cities” by The Huffington Post
- “14 Places in America You Have To Visit in 2016” by Smarter Travel
- Top 25 “Future Ready Cities” by Dell Future Ready Economies Model
- “10 Hottest Gay Destinations for 2016” by Orbitz
Want to see a full list of accolades? Click on the link below.